Hiya Folks - Protocols for Fighting Infection, Healing Surgical Wounds and Overal Heart/Cardiovascular Health

No one expected what was about to happen.  Tony Isaacs, a long time health guru was about to have a heart attack, mild one and would eventually die from MRSA complications.  No one could expect that the wrong trust and decisions would cost him his life.  No one could expect that this man who wrote one of most famous cancer Books was about to hit the dust.  The author of Cancer's Enemy was about to be no more. 

I knew I had to do more and I started out doing a testimonial website for Tony but through very bad mis-management of his estate, his website full of valuable information would be deleted before we had time to complete the website of honor. 

So This post is probably his final writings.  He was in the hospital at the time suffering in horrible pain and going over what he should have done different.

Tony was denied natural medicine he needed to cure his infections, ie colloidal silver, magnesium and vitamin C and more and he was assured that this very simple operation would give him the life he wanted back.  He had 2 blocked valves and one was 92%.  

So he trusted his friend and the doctors who convinced him this was a must.

His Protocols Below Emphasized What He Knew Most

Hiya Folks!
The doctors and nurses are truly amazed at how quickly and how well the surgical wound is healing. Gee, I wonder how that could be? Might it be the Advanced Colloidal Silver they are using to treat the wound area, including soaking the bandages that go over and inside the wound? Yep, inside the would, which they packed with lots of silver alginate after they removed all the stitches, opened the wound up and cleaned it out down to and around the bones.
Might it be the other items I have researched, written about, used and observed the use of over the past 20 years or so? Yes, it just might. As I have written before, I really do know or have very high confidence in what I believe I should do (snd am now doing).

For fighting the infection and healing the lungs: colloidal silver (and LOTS of it), internally and externally; oil of wild oregano, goldenseal, olive leaf extract, and liposomal vitamin C.

For healing the surgical wound: Dr. Christopherr's Complete Tissue and Bone Formula capsules (and soon to be topical Tissue and Bone oil and/or ointment), high potency 3000 gdu bromelain,:

For overall heart/cardiovascular health Dr. Christopher's Hawthorn Berry Extract, liposomal vitamin C, Dr. Ken's Miracle Magnesium Ol, and cayenne pepper capsules.

Yeah, I do tend to throw the sink at life-threatening conditions. And, as I expected would happen if I could just get my supplements, it's working!
Boz and gurlz, except for a couople of freak-outs I have been sugar-coating what has been happening - and I still am. Just consider thiis: after I got the staph infection - a bad, multiple antibiotic resistant and extensive staph infection, they had to open me up a scrape me out down to and around the bones, leaving me with a gaping wound (no stitches) which ran up and down my chest and went all the way to my broken-in-half chest plate. It was very mush like someone with a a sharp, heavy sword had skewered me. Now, the wound is having to heal itself, including growing back together with no further infecction and no tearing back open. Moving has been agonzing and coughs beyond agony.
I could gross you out and describe all of the fun and joy of wound drainage, frequent changing of the dresings, and hnd-held urine collectors (Abandoon alll hope andd pretense of modesty, ye who enter here), but I will spare you the er, juicy, details.
But here I am, folks! I am by God making it (perhaps literally by God). Still a couplee of weeks before I will have regained my stamina enough to function on my own and the same to the would to finish closing alll the way. Not sure about recovering mentally, but then I have long been crazy as a loon.
Much to share when I "get bacK". Stay tuned and keep those poritivee wishes and prayers and such coming!

Comments